1994 Retro Mountain FuturLight Jacket - Black
THE NORTH FACE 1994 Retro Mountain FuturLight Jacket – Black: Packable lightweight hooded jacket crafted by The North Face. Retro style meets cutting-edge technology, straight from the mountain to the streets.This Jacket is made with seam-sealed breathable-waterproof fabric technology. And it’s packed with alpine-inspired details such as pit zips, a bungee-adjustment cinch and oversized cord locks at the waist, hem and hood, which also rolls away into a Velcro® tab. Pack it away into an internal chest pocket when the weather eases.
- Relaxed fit
- Lightweight FUTURELIGHT™ 3L shell with mesh and taffeta drop lining
- Heavier weight, abrasion-resistant FUTURELIGHT™ 3L fabric blocked in high-stress areas
- Retro 1994 version in trims and features
- Attached, fully adjustable, two-piece hood construction rolls flat and stows with use of Velcro® tab
- Original webbing and tension-lock peripheral hood adjustment system
- Oversize cordlock and tied bungee-adjustment system fixed at hood collar for easy grip
- Double center front stormflap with snap closure covers VISLON® center front zip
- Reverse-entry, alpine-style pockets
- Garment stows into internal chest pocket
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Adjustable bungee waist and hem cinch with oversize cordlocks
- Embroidered logo on left forearm and back-right shoulder
Composition: 100% recycled polyester – Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.